HOW WE CAN HELP
SWR develops high performance steel wire rope for use in the construction industry. Our range of products have many different applications including heavy lifting, suspending, and supporting large structures – from multi-storey car parks to bridges.
We can supply galvanised or stainless steel wire rope with diameters from 0.5mm through to 32mm. Our technicians can make assemblies on request but we always have a large stock of standard ranges available, ready for quick delivery.
Our years in business mean we have built up a large knowledge base to become more than just suppliers. For example, we work closely with crane manufacturers to develop wire rope with the right properties for use in their machinery.
This tailored approach guarantees our customers always come back.
- LEEA (Lifting Equipment Engineers Association) Accredited
- ISO 9001 certified company
- Fully traceable materials and products
- UK Production and Testing Facility
- Quick turnaround and flexible delivery schedules
- Large UK stockholding of wire rope and fittings
- Dedicated project and account management
You're In Good Hands
You're In Good Company
GET IN TOUCH
DOWNLOAD OUR BROCHURES
GO TO DOWNLOADS
TELL US ABOUT YOUR PROJECT
SEND ENQUIRY NOW
GIVE US A CALL
CALL +44 (0)1442 210749